Students in Grades 7-12: The last full day of regular school attendance for students in grades 7-12 will be Tuesday, June 13. After that, students only come in for final exams or Regents exams. For grades 7 and 8, students will have scheduled final exams from June 14 to June 16. Grades 9-12 Regents exams will take place from June 14 to June 22. Specific dates and times for final exams and Regents exams will be provided by classroom teachers. There is no school (no exams) on June 19 due to the Juneteenth holiday.
Students in Grades PreK-6:
School days for the end of the school year will occur as follows:
- Friday, June 16: last full day (regular day, 7:35 a.m. to 2:35 p.m.)
- Monday, June 19: Juneteenth (No school)
- Tuesday, June 20: half day (11:30 a.m.dismissal)
- Wednesday, June 21: half day (11:30 a.m. dismissal)
- Thursday, June 22: half day (11:30 dismissal and final day of attendance for students in PreK-6)